About This Project
A COM Based interface to the Perforce C++ API.
For more details and examples, see project home page:
Copyright (c) 2008, Robert Cowham
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Perforce Public Depot nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Change 8063 on 2012/01/09 by robert_cowham@cowhamr-temp1
- - Include patch from Jeremy Walker to fix StrBufArray memory leak.
- Change 8062 on 2012/01/09 by robert_cowham@cowhamr-temp1
- Link to P4API.Net
- Change 7550 on 2010/01/14 by robert_cowham@cowhamr-p4com
- Package previous changes
- Change 7549 on 2010/01/14 by robert_cowham@cowhamr-p4com
- Correct build
- Change 7548 on 2010/01/14 by robert_cowham@cowhamr-p4com
- - Fix backwards compatibility problem with P4OFC - which uses setprotocol "API", "57"